Experienced Florida Family Lawyer Handles Divorce and Parenting Matters
Full-service firm assists individuals and families in the Naples area
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another legal issue close to home, The Law Firm of Diane M. Miller, P.A. will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests and loved ones. She is well-versed in matters of Florida family law. Parents and divorcing spouses in the Naples area and throughout Florida enlist her help to overcome some of life's most difficult challenges, and she takes pride in delivering quality representation.
Dedicated Florida attorney advocates for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, The Law Firm of Diane M. Miller, P.A. provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. She can help you with matters including:
- Child support — Ms. Miller will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — She will advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety. She asserts clients' parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Adoption — She assists clients who seek to add children to their families through adoption. She handles the legalities of this sometimes frustrating process so that you can concentrate on preparing for your new family member.
- Juvenile delinquency — If your child ends up in trouble with the law, their future and your parenting rights may be threatened. She can advise you on how to handle delinquency issues.
In all of these matters, Ms. Miller provides knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
She helps clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, she won’t hesitate to advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, she provides comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — Ms. Miller will guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, she will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — She will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — She drafts and reviews comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, she is a skilled litigator who will represent your best interests in court.
Contact a dedicated Florida family law attorney
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, adoption or other family law matter. Call The Law Firm of Diane M. Miller, P.A. at 239-920-2849 or contact her online to schedule a consultation with a family law attorney. Her office is located in Naples.